KUBE An evolved tool for promotion and tourism development at the Airport
Kube ™ is a multilingual interactive multimedia platform through which to promote territories, local products and information of all kinds in the place most frequented by tourists.
The KUBE ™ platform is a point of information and tourist reception media that offers the opportunity of introduction in a new and unusual way rather than through traditional communication channels, allowing passengers in transit immediately use information obtained through integrated technology such as VoIP and QR code;
It consists of 4 large touchscreens that allow multiple users simultaneous use of different content, KUBE ™ is not just a display, but it is in effect an advanced INFOPOINT able to provide On Demand information and services, with its eye-catching design , it greets travellers assisting them and communicating with them in a simple and intuitive way.
Fully interactive, multi-service, multi-lingual, efficient and versatile content, the KUBE ™ platform is currently installed and operational with leading Italian airports:
- Milan Orio al Serio (9 million passengers in 2013)
- Pisa Galileo Galilei (4.5 million passengers in 2013)
KUBE ™ received in June 2011 from the Confcommercio a National Certificate of Merit, as part of the Innovation in Services National Award, in the category “Innovation in Tourism”.
Through the KUBE ™ platform just a “touch” to get information and download via QR Code, to book a hotel or a restaurant, to talk directly with a multilingual call center and ask for clarification on roads and places, to calculate distances and plot courses. It ‘an innovative service for tourist accommodation that enhances the artistic and cultural heritage. A special tour guide who wants to promote “Made in Italy” and enable interaction between the tourist and the territory.
The KUBE ™ structures are able to offer the following services free, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, in multiple languages:
- Multilingual interactive multimedia content on demand on touch screens (images, videos, texts, maps, etc.)
- Interactive map with driving directions, to see find the present position and that of all the points of interest in a dynamic map and calculate the route to any point of interest placed on a schedule
- Print (ticket, vouchers, opening stores schedules, etc.)
- Free video calls, video calls via VoIP for directly from KUBE ™ (see dedicated slides) – free video calls to a dedicated Multilingual Call Centre (Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian)
- Click to Call to make a call via VoIP for free directly from KUBE ™ – free phone calls to a dedicated Multilingual Call Centre / regional tourist information centres:
– free calls to all the institutions or companies in the library (hotels, restaurants, taxis, car rentals, museums, etc.) – free phone calls to public services (police, pharmacies, SOS, etc.)
– telefonate gratuite a servizi di pubblica utilità (forze dell’ordine, farmacie, SOS, etc.)
- QRCode for integration with mobile device (smartphone / tablet), for downloading multimedia content visible on the screen (info, memos, booking confirmations, vouchers, etc.) and / or to download the app
- E-commerce through KUBE ™ www.kubeshop.it
- Detailed contact statistics, even for single pages visited
Spot KUBE ™
All stakeholders: companies, organisations, associations, etc., can post their KUBE Spot ™ and be interactively available on one or more screens of the platform. The spot was produced by BBS based on customer contents and has a minimum duration of 30 sec.
The company or your promotional message will be inserted in the library, including information content, video and photo gallery of wonderful places, and even various insights for tourists about culture, food and wine of Italy.
The spot will appear asynchronously on 4 touchscreens, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Look at all the spots produced on our Youtube channel
Youtube channel www.kubepoint.com
or request information without obligation!