It is an important project of promotion and tourist reception for the entire territory of Franciacorta, a land with a large tourist sector strongly linked to food and wine sector.
The project – funded within the DAT (Attractive Tourist Districts) – Agreement has led to the establishment of municipalities “of the Franciacorta Land”, led by the City of Gussago (BS).
Municipalities of the Franciacorta area, led by the City of Gussago (BS)
Period of implementation
Activities and realised solutions
BBS has taken care of an integrated project for the promotion and tourist reception for the territory of Franciacorta by numerous services and supplies:
- supply, installation and maintenance of 19 outdoor and indoor multimedia information kiosks with touchscreen, complete with software for editing, managing and updating of multilingual multimedia with maintenance by BBS for the project;
- supply and maintenance of a multi-language multi-platform software system, which was especially developed for the project, and the development of a dedicated app (iOS, Android and Windows Phone);
- supply, installation and maintenance of 40 tourist signs with QR Code;
- realisation and publication of an interactive promotional spot on the Orio KUBE ™ platform at the Orio al Serio airport in Milan;
- Multilingual Service Call Centre (numbered 893 dedicated) and Multilingual Video Contact Centre for tourism (the latter delivered through interactive totems), in occasion of the international event “The Floating Piers” by the artist Christo, a temporary floating bridge between Sulzano and the island of Monte .